P0 Mayday = An essential feature in the Sanoma iOS and/or Android App is not functioning (as per the list below) for what appears to be all customers, making the app unusable. Sanoma have been able to reproduce the problem (include error messages and screenshots in their email) and have received widespread complaints from end users
- App crashes when all users try to open it.
- Unable to launch app.
- Unable to install app.
- Unable to log in.
- Unable to make or access purchases
- Unable to read magazines
- Download not starting
- Issue not displaying in the app but on website
- Users cannot access the majority of issues within the app.
What to do
Send an email to email@example.com
Including in English (or the hyperlink to the Jira ticket which includes this info):
- A clear outline of the problem
- Reproducible steps
- Exact Error Message received (with rough English translation)
- Name/Pub ID of Publications impacted
- Screenshot of the issue (video of the issue if possible)
- Number of customers impacted
- Any other relevant info to quickly reproduce and escalate the issue
Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org go to our 24*7 customer service team who will with the information provided be able to reproduce the issue and raise an appropriate pager for technical resources to resolve mayday issues.
(Please remember that CS will not have full access to all systems such as the API so we need to have the info such as Pub Name and Issue numbers to be included in the email or Jira ticket)